Any Assistant Accountants looking for a new role in South Birmingham? We are on the hunt for an ambitious and driven individual to join a Distribution business in Redditch. You will receive amazing support whilst you study for your ACCA/CIMA qualification as well as fantastic progression opportunities in line with the repeated success of the business. You will get involved into month end processes, performing duties such as accruals and prepayments as well as completing journal entries.
What you will need
- To be actively working your way through your ACCA/CIMA papers. This business want a motivated and proactive individual to join them and grow in line with success.
- To be strong with MS Excel (pivots, vlookups) and equivalent packages.
- To be an organised individual who has previous experience with budgeting and forecasting.
- To be a strong communicator who is ready to hit the ground running in their new role and expand their current skill-set.
What you will gain
- Financial study support to assist you with working your way through your ACCA/CIMA exams.
- A flexible working pattern where you are able to work from home 2 times a week.
- Some amazing exposure opportunities within a well-established and globally-leading business.
- You will be exposed to fantastic future progression opportunities as this business love to promote from within in line with expansions and success.
In this Assistant Accountant role you will be able to enhance your skill set and gain some invaluable experience from qualified senior professionals. If this sounds like the role for you, please contact us.