An exciting property business, based in the Redditch area, are looking for an Assistant Accountant on a temporary to permanent basis. This position, although temporary, is considered permanent as the temporary period is purely a probationary one. This position is an amazing chance to join a rewarding, UK wide business, who will support you with any progression aspirations you have and provide you with every opportunity to grow.
The successful candidate for this position will be someone who has previous experience in a finance role, they are looking for someone who has worked with high volumes within their previous role, processing large amounts of invoices, reconciling large bank statements etc. Ideally they are looking for someone who has been working in a broad role that has covered a range of finance responsibilities, who is now looking to become more responsible within their position and become responsible for transactional responsibilities of the business as a whole. This position, although involving a large range of transactional responsibilities also supporting the accountants of the business and as a result will involve exposure to more senior responsibilities.
- Be immediately available or on a one week notice, this position is looking to start quite quickly!
- Have previously worked within a finance role, where you worked regularly with Purchase and Sales ledger tasks, and banking tasks.
- Have strong excel skills, as processing data on excel, generating reports and updating spreadsheets will all be part of this position.
- Have strong customer service skills to support your finance experience, our clients are ideally looking for someone who can be a face for the company and liaise with clients with ease.
What you will receive
- Work for a business who provide opportunities for progression and will support you and provide you with opportunities for growth once your position converts to permanent.
- Join an amazing, fast-growing business who have made this position available due to growth within the business.
- Have the opportunity for hybrid working, as this business offer 2-3 days working from home each week.
- Receive a range of benefits once you transfer into the permanent placement.
If you have the experience that our clients are looking for and you think you are the right fit for this position, then please submit your application now to hear more about this amazing opportunity!