An established and leading manufacturing business based in Kidderminster is currently on the lookout for an outgoing and driven Assistant Accountant to come, join their dynamic team, establish their career, and get their foot in the door with a fast-paced business that will support your career development.
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone who is keen to get their hands involved in all elements of finance from the transnational duties like processing expense to the more accounting duties such as accruals and prepayments and balance sheet reconciliations. This position will be reporting directly to the Financial Controller who is keen to develop and enhance the successful candidate into a well-rounded finance professional.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a confident communicator and someone who has the drive to learn and progress in their career. If you have just started out in your ACCA/CIMA studies this is a bonus as this particular business is keen to support those studies.
- You will have previous experience in a similar finance function, ideally in manufacturing in order to be confident in the fast-pace nature of the role.
- Have experience in producing balance sheet reconciliations as well as accruals and prepayments, any exposure to statutory accounts is also ideal.
- Have clear and effective communication skills in order for you to liaise with senior management throughout the business.
- Be a driven and out-going individual who is looking to develop their skill set and progress successfully within the business.
What you will receive
- Be reporting into an established and supportive Financial Controller, who focus will be to develop and enhance your skill set, opening to doors for your career progression.
- Be able to gain a wider level of exposure to the business and senior managers.
- Have access to a full study support package to enable you to complete your ACCA/CIMA studies.
- Be able to work on a hybrid basis and have a level of flexibility with this role.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious and skilled Assistant Accountant to come and join a fast-paced and growing team, where you will get the support, guidance and exposure to be able to progress in your career. If you’re interested in the role, please get in touch.