Our client, a giant financial corporation, is looking for a hard-working Assistant Accountant to join their team. This company dominates its industry in 64 countries and had greater than $50 million in revenue in the last year.
This position provides the perfect opportunity to gain exposure within a well-established global corporation and work alongside experienced professionals. An individual who has strong month end experience is sired (journals, accruals and prepayments) as well as being familiar with balance sheet reconciliations and having prior experience with variance analysis.
- It is essential to have solid experience in completing month end duties such as journals, prepayments and accruals.
- The experience of working in fast-paced environments and be able to work well under pressure due to the nature of this role.
- You should be ambitious and have the drive to get your ACCA/CIMA qualifications completed whilst working in this Assistant Accountant role. This company push their staff to achieve their best potential and have great opportunities for progression.
- You should be able to communicate with not only with financial stakeholders, but also with non-financial stakeholders.
What you will receive
- The option of study support, if you require it, to assist you with the completion of your ACCA/CIMA exams. You will be allocated time off to sit the necessary exams.
- This Assistant Accountant role is varied, so you will be constantly engaged, and not required to carry out repetitive daily duties. This also has the advantage of broadening your skill set.
- The exposure of working within a globally leading corporation that also offers annual salary reviews to recognise and reward your hard work.
- A clear pathway of progression to allow you to advance into more senior roles.
This Assistant Accountant role is a fantastic opportunity to strengthen and build your skill set whilst working alongside professionals who have years of experience under their belt. If Assistant Accountant position sounds like an opportunity that is of interest to you, please contact us.