Our client, a professional services business based in Birmingham, is on the hunt for an Assistant Accountant to join their team. This opening provides an amazing opportunity for an individual to gain great exposure in a well-established firm alongside completing their ACCA/CIMA qualifications.
The desired candidate should be confident and outgoing due to the nature of this position, where good communication and relationship building skills are essential. Your main responsibilities include liaising with various stakeholders internally and externally, completing bank reconciliations, budgeting & forecasting, and performing analysis during month end.
- You will have ideally have started your ACCA/CIMA qualifications and be able to complete them alongside working hard in this Assistant Accountant role.
- You should find it easy to communicate with various stakeholders due to the nature of the role and be highly professional when carrying out tasks.
- Be ambitious and strive for constant improvement and development. Our client encourages progression and offers fantastic internal promotion opportunities.
- You should be comfortable in taking on responsibility as you will be trusted within this role to use initiative when working on new projects.
What you will receive
- Study support to help you complete your ACCA/CIMA qualifications, as well as the required time of to complete examinations.
- The exposure opportunities within this role are amazing; you will be trained by professionals who have accumulated years of experience in industry between them.
- The day to day duties within this role can vary, so you will have an interesting role which is constantly engaging.
- You will be rewarded for your hard work as they offer a competitive salary, with annual salary reviews based on your performance.
This Assistant Accountant role is a great opportunity for a motivated individual to get the ball rolling with their career alongside completing their studies. There is also fantastic exposure and progression opportunities for future growth within the business. If you are interested in this Assistant Accountant position, please get in contact with us.