Our client, a well-established private equity backed business, is on the hunt for a bubbly and enthusiastic Assistant Accountant to join their team and make a real impact. They are based in Solihull and are keen to push the ideal candidate and increase their knowledge by providing them the relevant exposure. You will be required to complete a range of different reports to present to a senior Finance Manager in order to assist with operations.
Some of the duties you will carry out as an Assistant Accountant here include reconciliations, assisting in month end close, and accruals & prepayments. In this role you will have the opportunity of working in an environment where constant development is encouraged, but to have fun whilst you do it. The team itself is made up of some lovely and outgoing individuals so we recommend like-minded people to apply for this role.
- You will have completed your AAT qualifications/have studied a relevant qualification at University and be underway, or keen to undertake, your ACCA/CIMA qualifications whilst in this Assistant Accountant role.
- To be a self-motivated individual who always strives to achieve more and also someone who puts out high-quality work when under pressure.
- To be very attentive when completing tasks and be confident in taking on different responsibilities.
- To be a good communicator and be able to present/talk through the work they complete with various people within the business, such as the plant controller.
What you will gain
- You will gain the exposure of working within this constantly evolving industry and learn alongside experienced professionals that will help you grasp of this role.
- The flexibility of working a hybrid split, where you will be able to work from home twice a week and have the option choosing your working hours (to an extent).
- The experience of working in a private equity backed company where development and growth is being accelerated, meaning the progression opportunities are fantastic.
- The option of study support for your ACCA/CIMA qualifications so you can complete these alongside working this Assistant Accountant role.
This Assistant Accountant position is an amazing opportunity to take that next step in your career whilst also getting the ball rolling with your studies. Not only does this role provide you with fantastic exposure, but you will be working within a team that are very supportive and very sociable with one another. If this sounds like the position for you, please get in contact.