Mitchell Adam currently have the pleasure of representing a fantastic PE backed manufacturing client, on the lookout for some top talent they can progress internally in their supportive and encouraging accounts department. As an Assistant Accountant, you will be working side by side with a qualified finance manager in the Solihull site, to assist with the day to day running of a European entity. This role will get incredible coaching and great responsibility down the line – lending itself to a motivated trail blazer.
Working side by side with the Plant Controller, you will initially be managing the sales and purchase ledger, invoicing and chasing for credit alongside completing detailed bank and supplier statement reconciliations, before moving on to processing accrued and prepaid income on the ledger and getting stuck into in depth balance sheet analysis. After you’ve learnt the essentials you will get exposure to the further management accounts pack, including fixed assets and stock to name a couple.
- Crucially, be a dynamic and enthusiastic individual keen to learn and take on responsibility.
- Ideally, you will be an AAT qualified individual with theoretical grasp on entry-level accounts, and wanting to continue studying for your ACCA/CIMA.
- Have a confident personality, as you will find yourself in an office of big, warm personalities and have a lot of interpersonal interaction.
- Have working experience processing accruals and prepayments to build upon.
What you will receive
- Be offered incredible support in the role from a great management team that take work serious, but also love to have fun.
- Be encouraged to study, with their study support that will push you through your professional qualifications.
- Have flexibility in the role, with the option for different start times and work from home twice a week.
- Receive a good benefits package, including health cash plans, life assurance and strong pension. And a bonus too!
This opportunity is outstanding for the candidate looking to push on with studies surrounded by a supportive management team that will have you striving to become the best accountant possible. I this opportunity sounds interesting to you, apply now to avoid missing out.