Our client, an international, stand out manufacturing firm specialising in vehicles and vehicle components is currently on the lookout for a motivated Assistant Accountant, to join their large team based in Solihull. The successful candidate will be joining a fast-paced corporate function in a Shared Service Centre environment, with the aim of producing multiple different entities accounts pack with the help of transnational finance teams.
The successful candidate will be a part qualified individual, and will find themselves putting their knowledge to the test to consolidate and reconcile a number of intricate balance sheets, for each of the entities. You will be conducting analysis from prepayments and accruals, to understanding the variance between month on month, forecasts and budgets.
- The successful candidate for this role must have prior experience reconciling the Balance Sheet.
- You will be a confident individual, with the ability to communicate freely and easily with non-financial stakeholders.
- You will currently be studying your AAT or CIMA/ACCA, and have found a proficiency for Excel within, with the ability to use pivot tables and lookups.
- Be looking for a business to stay a part of and grow within.
What you will receive
- You will have an incredibly flexible approach to hybrid working, with most of the team working from home, bar a few days a month.
- You will have access to an annual bonus scheme, a salary review and cost of living increase.
- A fantastic, industry leading benefits package in regards to healthcare and pensions.
- Get fantastic exposure working in the corporate accounts team, with qualified colleagues.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a progressive, motivated and confident Accounts professional to get a broad range of exposure picking up multiple responsibilities in a recognised, world leading firm. If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now to avoid missing out.