A reputable and ever-growing manufacturing business is on the lookout for a progressive and outgoing Assistant Accountant to come and join their social and fast-paced team in Burton!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to gain wider exposure and get their foot in the door in a large well-known organisation. The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who can communicate effectively with the wider team, be a keen studier of ACCA/CIMA and be able to show initiative in their day to day role.
- Previous experience working within an accounting role working with tight month-end routines, journals and reconciliations. Being able to pick up new process efficiently.
- Be a strong and effective communicator in order to liaise with various divisions and partners throughout the wider business.
- Be results driven and have a team player attitude toward work.
- Be studying your ACCA/CIMA with a clear drive to want to complete your qualification.
What you will receive
- Full study support package in order for you to progress with your qualification and thrive in your career with the business.
- Be working for a large organisation who are keen to up-skill, develop their staff, and work alongside a fantastic team.
- Have access the flexible start and finish times!
- Be shadowing a supportive and progressive manager who will take a positive interest in your development.
This role is a brilliant opportunity for a skilled Assistant Accountant who is looking to take that next step into a larger organisation and who is looking to progress with their both studies and career within a business long term. If you’d like to hear more about this role, please get in touch!