Our Coventry-based client, a global giant in the retail sector, are currently looking for a long-term interim Assistant Accountant to play an integral part in foundational accounts. Operating in a large, fast-paced system, this could be your perfect opportunity to: build an expansive network of talented individuals, maximise your scope of expertise as you direct assist the Management Accountant and add a leading retail organisation to your CV.
The Assistant Accountant will be asked to assist in monthly management reporting with an emphasis on implementing data-backed methods for process improvement. On top of this, the successful candidate will get hands-on interaction with variance analysis and reporting to stakeholders. As such, you’ll be a prominent figure across the finance function; using this golden chance to impress senior members will surely have a direct impact on your career path.
- Be immediately available, part qualified in CIMA/ACCA and have experience in a similar Assistant Accountant position.
- Consider yourself a sociable and personable individual who can communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders – a valuable partner trusted with a lot of visibility across the finance function.
- Possess a keen eye for detail whilst also having an ability to think outside the box.
- Intermediate Excel skills with experience in leading accounts software.
In return, you will receive:
- A warm welcome into a lively and modern office where integrity, drive and collaboration are truly embodied.
- Direct mentorship under the Management Accountant who is both willing and eager to share years of experience and lessons.
- A great deal of autonomy and responsibility from the get go, allowing you to shine and create a lasting impression.
- The golden opportunity to experience working life in a fast-paced, competitive environment which will bring out the best of your abilities.
If this interim Assistant Accountant position interests you, or you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch – we look forward to considering your application!