My client, an industry leading manufacturer with worldwide presence is currently on the lookout for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their large shared service centre, based in Birmingham. This company has been jumping from strength to strength for years and throughout covid, and naturally requires excellent accounts talent to ensure the EMEA region is ran smoothly and accurately.
The successful candidate will be joining a large, multifaceted team to assist with the departments month end reporting. From the get go, your knowledge of Accruals, Prepayments and Balance Sheets will be put to use, before building upon this with intricate analysis of the month on month variance, forecasting and budgeting.
- You will be an excellent communicator, with the ability to build rapport with a number of internal stakeholders.
- Prior experience reconciling the balance sheet to make sure you hit the ground running on financial analysis.
- Confidence dealing with multiple lines of data within Excel. (Implementation of Pivot Tables and the use of V and H lookups).
- Prior experience in a shared service centre environment would be beneficial.
What you will receive
- Outstanding exposure in an industry-leading manufacturer, with international presence.
- A well-rounded position, giving the eager candidate, ready for a step up an opportunity to assist with financial and management reporting.
- A great benefits package including healthcare and support for your studies.
- Have a flexible, hybrid role where you will predominantly work home unless you prefer otherwise.
This role represents a leading opportunity for those looking for a step up, to get an incredible amount of further exposure in a huge business, supplementing your personal and professional development. Please apply now as this role will be gone fast.