Mitchell Adam are currently recruiting for our rapidly growing and high performance Manufacturing client based on the Birmingham Business Park, for an Assistant Accountant to join a bustling team. This is an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to take a step into role that will develop them with P&L exposure, forecasting and business partnering.
The successful candidate will find himself or herself joining a large department in a multi-faceted role encompassing a variety of tasks consisting of intricate balance sheet reconciliations and analysis, accruals and prepayments, through to variance analysis and aspects of financial planning and analysis. A confident communicator is essential, as you will be liaising with a host of internal teams to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- A confident communicator is essential, as you will be liaising with a host of internal teams to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Ideally, our client is looking for experience working on balance sheets in a Shared Services environment.
- The successful candidate will be a professional in Excel, and it would be preferred if they also had exposure with SAP.
- Ideally have been an Accounts Assistant in a role that has allowed you to complete VAT returns.
What you will receive
- You will receive a study package to continue with your professional qualifications, or even a degree.
- Have access to a company wide bonus package after probation.
- Have a fantastic, flexible hybrid approach to work, coming into the office once a week currently.
- Be able to progress within the position, and in the business, working with more senior stakeholders and more involving variance analysis.
This role is a great way for a studying accounts assistant to get more exposure in an incredibly supportive business and begin taking on Management Accountant duties. If interested to do not hesitate to apply as this opportunity will be gone soon.