Direct mentorship under the Financial Controller, a unique opportunity to shape the future of the finance function and a sociable, collaborative environment: all this and more on offer by our Wolverhampton-based manufacturing partner who are actively looking for an interim Assistant Accountant.
Not only will the successful candidate play an important part in creating and implementing standard processes across the finance function, but you’ll also develop concrete fundamentals of company accounting as you uphold the Sales and Purchase Ledgers. This is not to mention the ad-hoc duties you’ll be tasked with, giving you an interested variety to the role but also allowing you to cultivate an expansive network as you partner around the finance function.
Ideally, you will:
- Be immediately available, part qualified in ACCA/CIMA and have experience in a similar Assistant Accountant position (though this is by no means essential).
- Be eager to make a lasting impression from day one through your effort, determination and persistence.
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills which allow you to communicate with all areas of finance and maintain a flexible schedule.
- Have intermediate Excel skills and experience with SAGE.
In return, you will receive:
- A warm welcome into a close-knit team who are willing and eager to support your development and help you put your best foot forward.
- Direct mentorship as you shadow the Financial Controller, distilling invaluable lessons from their decades of experience.
- Flexible working arrangements from an employer who understands your obligations outside the office are just as important as those inside.
- The performance-contingent potential of going permanent, accompanied by a variety of company-exclusive benefits.
If this Assistant Accountant position appeals to you, or you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We look forward to considering your application.