One of the UK’s leading manufacturing organisations is currently on the look-out for an advantageous and outgoing Assistant Accountant to come and join their fantastic team in Telford.
This role is a fantastic and unique opportunity to join a business at its prime time of growth. The successful candidate will be heavily shadowing and supporting the Financial Controller and work closely with the Managing Director in order to on-board various new processes and drive key efficiency.
This is a great opportunity for an AAT qualified candidate to come and hit the ground running, someone who is a confident communicator and is comfortable in a developing and ever-changing environment.
Ideally, you will;
- Be confident in an ever-changing and developing environment and be able to communicate effectively with both finance and non-finance members of the business.
- Have previous experience in a similar roles including production of balance sheet reconciliations as well as accruals, prepayments and assisting with the fixed asset register.
- Be a keen student of your AAT or newly qualified.
- Have good MS Excel experience and experience in Sage is bonus.
In return, you will:
- Have the unique opportunity to shadow an experienced and supportive Financial Controller who will offer a large level of exposure to the wider business and the on boarding of new processes.
- Have the opportunity to get your hands on new processes and improvements at the very start of the journey and have your ideas heard.
- Be joining the business at a key time of growth and get hands on with the new processes from the get go.
- Work with a business that understands both hard work and balance and are flexible where needed for their staff.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and social Assistant Accountant who is able to adapt in a fast-paced environment and who is keen to enhance their skill set alongside an FC who will provide large amounts of exposure to the wider organisation.