A great opportunity has come up within a medium sized business near the Birmingham Aiport for an Administrator. This position is perfect for someone who has been working in administration for a while who is looking to transition into something a bit more challenging and start taking on some new responsibilities! If you are someone who has been helping out with any finance tasks and other admin tasks this role could be perfect for you!
The position will be assisting the finance department with a range of tasks, in particular; processing invoices, data entry of finance statistics into reports for management and reconciliation of statements, as well your general administration tasks such as answering the phones, managing an email inbox etc. This position is going to be a 12 month Fixed Term Contract to start, however there is a strong chance this position could go permanent after the 12 months, as this company like to hold onto good staff! Ideally we are looking for someone who is immediately available, or on a one week notice for this position as they are wanting the successful person to get started right away!
- Have worked in an Administration position previously where you assisted with some finance responsibilities.
- Be confident on excel as this position will require you to manage the company spreadsheets via excel.
- Be a confident, friendly person who is happy to be a face for the company and is comfortable with assisting with customer service responsibilities involved in this role.
- Be someone who loves to learn and experience new things, as this position will be opening doors for an administration in regards to all the new finance responsibilities they will get to take on.
What you will receive
- Get to take a step up in your career and start taking on more finance responsibilities!
- Receive ongoing support from Mitchell Adam throughout the entire placement in regards to us being an advocate for you while you’re there and hopefully helping you obtain a permanent role.
- Work alongside knowledgeable accounts professionals, who, although they are not with you, will provide constant support and training for any queries you have.
- Have the opportunity for some hybrid working, this business is open to idea of working from home 1-2 days a week.
If you are an experienced Administrator who is keen to get into a more challenging role and this position sounds like something you are interested in, then please submit your application now!