We are currently recruiting for highly analytical Administrator, to work in a results driven environment, based in Warwick. This will allow gaining exposure within a company that will challenge you with your personal development and technical skillset.
To be successful in this role you will provide accurate analysis and demonstrate ownership of the monthly and weekly reports, as well as assisting with crucial finance insight to key business stakeholders. It is crucial that your approach will be hands on with a keen eye to detail as well as having the ability to build long lasting relationships.
- Demonstrate previous experience in a similar analytical role with advanced knowledge in Excel and measuring data accurately including Pivot Tables, VLookups and Macros
- A team player who will happily work with other members of the finance team and the wider business when required
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a keen eye for detail
In return, you will:
- As well as a rewarding feeling of accomplishment, you will be able to gain exposure with financial reporting
- You will have ongoing support from experienced and knowledgeable colleagues and have the option to enjoy an impressive study package
- Enjoy working alongside like minded individuals with the thirst and drive to improve the business’s overall performance
- Work for a fast growing company that will allow you to showcase your skill set and gain vast exposure
This is a great opportunity for someone looking continue with their career development and gain exposure within finance. If this sounds like you then please apply now!