An exciting job opportunity has come up within a fast-growing, international business, based in Rugby. They are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join their team over there to support with a range of sales responsibilities. This position is the perfect opportunity for someone local to join this amazing business who are growing at record speeds and need brilliant, switched on people to help them!
This position will involve co-ordinating sales orders being processed, responding to order queries and coordinating deliveries, you will also liaise with different offices including international offices where you will support each other with query resolution. Additionally to this, the successful candidate will also be responsible for assisting the finance team with occasional order processing and providing relevant documentation. This position will also involve the general administration responsibilities such as monitoring the phone lines and email inbox.
- Have worked in an Administration position being responsible for a range of admin duties.
- Be confident on excel as this position will require you to manage the company spreadsheets via excel.
- Be a confident, friendly person who is happy to be a face for the company and is comfortable with assisting with customer service responsibilities involved in this role.
- Be someone that enjoys working in a team and chipping in to help when other members of the team need it as this business is built on team work.
What you will receive
- Get to work for an amazing business in this temporary to permanent opportunity and be surrounded by knowledgeable professionals who will support you with any training necessary.
- Receive ongoing support from Mitchell Adam during your temporary placement to ensure this position goes permanent.
- Get to take on a great opportunity to strengthen/build on your current Administration skill-sets by supporting the wider business and gaining additional skills within this department.
- Be responsible for the Administration desk and manage this desk how you like and get to manage your own space/desk within this business.
If you are an experienced Administrator living locally and this position sounds like something you are interested in then please submit your application now! We are eager to help this business get this position filled!