I am working closely with a fantastic client who is looking for an Administrator to join their business based in Warwickshire. Some experience would be desirable but is not necessary as our client is willing to provide in training and mentoring.
As the Administrator, you will be working within a large team to allocate payments and you will gain more responsibility over time including liaising with high profile clients, financial reporting and being involved with the company’s strategic vision and direction. The ideal candidate will possess a ‘can do’ attitude with strong attention to detail and demonstrate confidence with Microsoft packages.
- Be an out-going, target driven individual who is looking to get your foot in the door with finance or currently be studying AAT
- Possess the confidence to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level of detail that will assist you in generating accurate results
- Be able to prioritise and organise own workload with strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Possess strong communication, problem solving and negotiation skills with a keen interest in pursuing a career in Accounts
What You Will Receive
- Take on this exciting role that will kick-start your career in Accounts and provide heaps of exposure and opportunities to progress and learn
- Enjoy working in a vibrant office surrounded by supportive colleague who love a work life balance
- Join a supportive business who are committed to developing their employees and supporting them with professional career development
- Receive tailored training from qualified professionals and enjoy exciting benefits that include study support, a competitive basic salary plus a target related bonus incentive
If you’re a motivated individual with excelled administrative experience or you’re looking to get your foot in the door with finance then please apply now!