I am currently recruiting an experienced administrator for a fantastic business based in Wolverhampton, they are looking for a confident administrator to join a well-established team. They are not necessarily looking for a long list of experience but diligence and confidence is essential for this role.
As the Administrator you will be taking ownership of all payroll duties including accurately collating information for time sheets and external stakeholders ensuring all deadlines are met in a timely and efficient manner. It is essential you can demonstrate communicating with people at all levels with the ability to resolve quires in a calm and collected manner.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines whilst demonstrating a high level of attention and accuracy
- Ability to communicate effectively with strong written and verbal communication is essential for this position
- A team player who will happily work with other members of the team and the wider business when required
In return, you will:
- Work alongside knowledgeable and experienced colleagues who will support you with your development and reaching targets
- As well as a rewarding feeling of accomplishment, you will be able to take advantage of great benefits including a bonus, and a contribution to medical costs
- Join a company who has continued growth, are market leaders within their sector and offer exceptional training
- Work in a great office environment with an established supportive team and flexibility with your start / finish time
If you’re an experience Administrator and this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, please don’t hesitate to apply!