We are currently recruiting for a very exciting Administrator position in a market-leading business based in Coventry. Some experience would be desirable but is not necessary as our client is willing to provide in depth training. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a social but hard working team and be heavily involved with the businesses growth.
The successful candidate will initially be raising invoices and allocating payments and will have the opportunity to gain fantastic stakeholder management as you will be liaising with internal and external stakeholders. A key focus will be on relationship management with key accounts, financial reporting on a daily and monthly basis and utilising financial systems.
- Be able to prioritise and organise own workload with strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Possess strong communication, problem solving and negotiation skills with a keen interest in pursuing a career in Accounts
- Be an out-going, target driven individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the confidence to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level of detail that will assist you in generating accurate results
What You Will Receive
- Join a supportive business who are committed to developing their employees and supporting them with professional career development
- Receive tailored training from qualified professionals and enjoy exciting benefits that include study support, a competitive basic salary plus a target related bonus incentive
- Take on this exciting role that will kick-start your career in Accounts and provide heaps of exposure and opportunities to progress and learn
- Enjoy working in a vibrant office surrounded by supportive colleague who love a work life balance
This is a really exciting position for a confident, pro-active individual to kick-start their finance career! If this sounds like a fantastic opportunity, please apply now!