We have a fantastic opportunity for anyone with experience processing invoices within an admin role that is looking to take the first step into finance. They are looking for someone to join their team as a junior accounts payable clerk in this temporary to permanent role. This role is working within the finance team helping to process invoices that are processed correctly.
Our client is looking for someone who has previously assisted with processing invoices onto Sage and can accurately process them in a timely manner. This position is a great opportunity for someone to join a busy business, and will strengthen your existing invoice processing skills. This business is growing rapidly so they are looking for someone who is eager to kick-start their career in accounting.
- Have worked in an administration role where you processed invoices onto Sage
- Be a confident and engaging individual with strong communication skills, because you will be liaising with external stakeholders
- Have a strong attention to detail and be an individual who is capable of using Excel to analyse data sets
- Be available immediately because our client needs someone in ASAP
What you will receive
- Work for a business undergoing an exciting period of growth, with the opportunity for a permanent contract within a growing business.
- Work within a supportive team who are welcoming and will provide any additional training you require for an exciting career within accounts
- Get your foot in the door of a fantastic business that will provide exposure to the Accounts function
- Work for a business that offers incredible benefits including flexible hours, on-site parking and a generous bonus package
If you are immediately available and looking to take the first step up into an accounting role, please apply now!