An exciting Administration role has become available for a growing, manufacturing business based in the Halesowen area. This Administration position will be supporting the finance team with collections and chasing payments. It will also be focusing on query resolution and as a result, they need someone with strong initiative and a passion for investigating and resolving queries. This position is a temporary to permanent role and will be going permanent after six months!
This position will be working in a large department but be part of a smaller team of three, the manager of this team is very supportive and is the type to give endless amounts of time to training and helping answer any questions, they are wanting someone they can train who will be a strong asset to the team. This position, as mentioned, will be supporting the collections team so the ideal candidate will be someone who is a strong communicator as well and you will need to be liaising with internal and external departments on the phone regularly.
- Have prior experience working within customer service, ideally having had exposure to debt chasing customer service roles. This position will be looking after collections so prior experience with this will be ideal.
- Have had experience with handling payment queries with customers before from a previous role, this role will be looking after query resolution as well, so someone with a strong initiative and motivation to resolve queries would be amazing!
- Be someone who is very motivated to learn, we are looking for people who show initiative with their learning and are always pushing to improve their skills.
- Be immediately available or on a short notice period.
What you will receive
- Have the opportunity to take on a role within a respected manufacturing business who are going through impressive amounts of growth and start receiving training towards a successful career.
- Work within a team where they are wanting someone to have an input on the current debt chasing processes and make decisions on how you want to manage your own work load.
- Have the opportunity to get into work quickly in this temporary to permanent role.
- Work within a supportive team who tackle every task as a team and always help each other out with workloads and queries.
If this position sounds like something you would be interested in and you think you have the relevant experience and skills to be the right fit for this role please submit your application now!