My client is an established Wealth Management company based in Birmingham City Centre and they are currently recruiting for an experienced Investment Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. Working in the Investment team, you will be responsible for various secretarial and administrative duties and keeping records up to date.
Reporting to to the Head of Investment, you will be working within a friendly and sociable business that has it’s own social committee, and offers development plans for all of it’s employees.
- A proven history of working within an administrative role within a Financial Services business; an understanding of investment would be advantageous
- Be meticulously organised and proactive as a person
- Have a good command of MS Office including Excel
- Be a confident and professional communicator on both the telephone and in person
What you will receive
- A hybrid working environment- 3 days in the office and 2 days from home and a 35 hour working week
- 33 days holiday annual leave increasing to 38 with length of service
- Private health care for you and your family
- Generous pension scheme and 2 x your salary life assurance
If you are an experienced Administrator with experience working in Financial Services then please do not hesitate to apply as interviews can take place immediately.