Our client is looking for an Accounts Receivable Supervisor to join a well-established and growing team based near Solihull. You will be responsible for implementing and improving processes and controls to support with the strategic direction for the company.
It is essential that you can demonstrate previous experience with complex reconciliations and liaising with both finance and non-finance stakeholders to ensure a high quality of service is provided to the business.
- Providing financial and performance analysis reports, managing data, and supporting with projects, as required. The post-holder must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to work o met deadline, possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to negotiate in a polite and firm manner
- The ability to manage relationships and be able to relay information to non-financial stakeholders clearly and concisely
- To be successful in this position, you will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return, you will:
- Work alongside a team who can support with professional development, knowledge exchange and support you to expand your knowledge of the sector
- Insightful advice from your direct report, the Head of Finance, alongside the opportunity to prove yourself as a leader of your own team
- Instant access to a variety of company benefits, including flexible working, complimentary on-site parking and more
- Senior duties and much responsibility from your first day, with a great deal of autonomy over your workload
If you’re an experience AR Manager who would like to join a growing business, support with their overall strategic direction, and develop your own professional skills, please apply within.