Our client is a leading professional services provider based in Birmingham and have continued to expand their client base and as such have a requirement for a accounts receivable officer to join the finance team.
As the accounts receivable officer, your daily duties will include; managing and maintaining the accounts receivable ledger, performing regular reconciliations of accounts to resolve any discrepancies, and collaborate with the wider finance team. This role involves a huge amount of contact with clients on a daily basis and as such will suit a confident and open individual who enjoys building relationships with all areas of a business.
- Have strong IT skills including Microsoft packages such as Excel and be comfortable with using accounting software’s
- Be proactive and driven with a personable disposition and a desire to complete all tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- Exceptional interpersonal skills so you can communicate efficiently with business partners to maintain valued relationships at all levels
- Have experience working in a similar role and demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
In return, you will:
- Assist with crucial decisions and have the option to enjoy a study package to assist you with completing any qualifications that you are currently studying for
- An incredibly varied role, working with multiple clients and building relationships with all non-finance departments within the business
- Work alongside like minded and motivated individuals that will encourage you to be a high achiever and exceed in your career
- Enjoy great company benefits that include working in a vigorous environment and a competitive salary
If you have legal, property or financial services background this is an excellent opportunity to grow your accounts receivable knowledge within a company that are well recognised and marker leaders in their field