A longstanding client of Mitchell Adam, located in the Dudley has recently gone through some changes are now looking to take on some new staff to support the restructuring going on over there! They are looking for an Accounts Receviable clerk in particular, this is a really EXCITING, investigative position which involves a range of responsibilities. A front facing position which will be liaising with clients on a daily basis, it will involve credit control, cash allocation, invoice processing and other related responsibilities. This position is a temporary to permanent position.
The successful candidate will be helping with chasing debt that has built up over the last year, but instead of chasing a full ledger you will be allocated a couple main clients and be there main point of call. Additionally, to managing these main clients you will be responsible for investigating any of their queries as well as resolving any issues they present to you (applying purchase order numbers to invoices, getting approval for invoices, etc.).
- Have previous experience working with finance either in a sales ledger or all-rounder role.
- Have strong customer service, due to the fact this is a customer facing role.
- Be STRONG on excel, this position requires a lot of reports and management of data within excel.
- Have previous experience as a credit controller, chasing current and aged debt.
- Be immediately available, our clients are looking to fill this position by the end of the week.
What you will receive
- Be able to gain experience in a fast paced, well-established manufacturing business which will strengthen your accounting skills.
- Receive ongoing support from Mitchell Adam while you are there; additional training requirements, time off requests or any conflicts we will be an advocate for you.
- Have the opportunity for some flexible working as our clients are open to the idea of working from home 1 or 2 days per week.
- Have the flexibility to run your desk the way you want, this client is open to you management your own work processes as long as you’re getting the job done!
If this position sounds like something you would be interested in and you have an investigative mind a problem solving attitude then please submit your application now!