Our well-established client based in Solihull is looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their growing team. This position is an amazing opportunity for someone who already has a bit of experience within accounts receivable, but are looking to strengthen those skills.
They are looking for someone who can assist them with their accounts receivable functions including raising invoices and sending them out, chasing payments that are due and reconciling supplier statements and payments. Our clients are happy to take on someone who only has limited exposure to this function, as they are happy to train up the right candidate, although a confident Accounts Receivable Junior would be beneficial.
- Have experience within Accounts Receivable raising invoices, allocating payments and reconciling statements
- Be a confident and engaging individual because you will be liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Have a strong attention to detail and be an individual who is capable of using Pivot Tables VLookups in Excel to analyse data
- Be available to start immediately because our client is excited to grow their team
What you will receive
- Begin working in a finance team where your colleagues are happy to train you, which allow you to expand your skillset
- Gain invaluable experience in a long-term contract role, which will open the door for a permanent contract
- Work for a business that offers incredible benefits including flexible hours, on-site parking and a generous bonus package
- Gain exposure to a range of exciting tasks, including senior responsibilities, which will help with career progression later down the line.
If this sounds like something that would suit you, please apply now!