Mitchell Adam are excited to start their new collaboration with an established UK Manufacturing organisation, who are looking to add a talented Accounts Receivable Assistant to their branch in Birmingham City Centre. They are looking for a candidate who is immediately available and has the experience to produce a high quality of work, quickly after starting their new role.
The successful Accounts Receivable Assistant will be able to gain exposure to more aspects of transactional accounting in this role, exposure to accounts payable duties will promote the possibility of progression in your career. Your duties will include, reconciling the sales ledger, posting customer invoices, interacting with stakeholders from inside and outside the organisation, and bank reconciliation.
- One year of experience in a relevant accounting position.
- To be immediately available or at most on a one week notice.
- To have a key eye for detail.
- To have fantastic communication skills.
You will receive
- A very fair and competitive salary.
- The option to work in a hybrid style.
- Exposure to senior duties and senior management that will improve your career prospects.
- The ability to become a fundamental figure in the accounting team of an expansive organisation.
This vacancy will provide an opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Assistant to delve deeper into this industry, and gain invaluable experience that they can rely upon for the rest of their career. This role will be filled quickly so please apply if you are interested.