We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join a nationally working and well-recognised business based in Walsall. The company are long-standing and hugely successful in their field, they are a supportive business that have a fabulously low staff turnover! We are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk with previous experience that can hit the ground running in this position.
The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for a subcontractor ledger and therefore experience and understanding of CIS is desirable in this round of recruitment. The successful candidate will be getting involved with invoice processing, three-way matching and statement reconciliations. The business is currently undergoing system changes therefore there is also ample opportunity for the Accounts Payable Clerk to get involved with process transformation and improvement! This is a really exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to feel valued in this successful business.
- This successful Accounts Payable Clerk must have previous experience in similar roles in order to take on this position
- Exposure and an understanding of CIS is desirable in this role due to the nature of the business and the role itself
- Be comfortable with Microsoft Excel as this will be used on a daily basis
- Be a positive individual with a can-do attitude! The team are friendly and welcoming, they’re really hoping for a similar personality to fit in with them
What You Will Receive
- Have the opportunity to become an indispensable member of the team by sharing your expertise!
- Be trusted to manage your own workload and take full autonomy over your day!
- Feel absolutely valued in this role where you can make a real difference! The Accounts Payable Clerk will have the opportunity to improve and transform processes!
- Benefit from hybrid working, after passing probation, an easily accessed location and free, on-site parking!
This is a fabulous opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join a successful business. Take this opportunity to share you expertise and improve processes in a team where you are trusted and valued. If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for then please don’t hesitate to apply as interviews can take place immediately!