My client, a Professional Services organisation based in the heart of Birmingham City Centre, has an exceptional opportunity for a passionate, hungry, and driven individual to join their team on a permanent basis as an Accounts Payable Team Leader.
Reporting directly into the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for leading, supervising, and training a medium-sized Accounts Payable team and be the go-to person for dealing with the most complex of queries. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation and a supportive business that will continually invest in your growth and development, including full study support should you wish to study.
- At least 3 years’ experience within an Accounts Payable role, with exposure to supervisory/management within the team
- Be adaptable to change, and willing to be involved in process improvement
- Property Management industry experience would be advantageous but isn’t essential
- Have experience working within a high-volume, and fast-paced environment
What you will receive
- A hybrid working environment with 2 days in the office, 3 days at home
- Work in a centrally located office, with excellent public transport links
- Gain full study support for a related qualification of your choice
- Have access to a market-leading benefits package including 33 days holiday which increases with length of service
If you are an experience Accounts Payable Manager/Team Leader looking for your next role then please do not hesitate to apply as interviews will take place immediately.