My client, an established cooperate business based in the Birmingham City Centre. They currently have an exciting and unique opportunity for an Accounts Payable Officer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment alongside experienced and driven team members. You will report to the Accounts Payable Manager and be responsible for reconciling supplier statements, liaising closely with internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis and processing invoices ensuring they all comply with the compliance requirements. This is an stimulating opportunity to join a business where you can work alongside qualified accountants and learn on the job whilst enjoying a fantastic study support.
- Demonstrate confidence with written and verbal communication which will support you with effectively resolving any queries
- Be currently studying AAT with previous experience working in a similar accounts payable / accounts receivable position
- Possess ambition and confidence with a track record of communicating effectively with both finance and non-financial stakeholders across the business
- Be able to commute to Birmingham City Centre on a full-time basis for 3 months whilst completing training and your probation
In return, you will:
- Enjoy excellent study support package including being able to revise for your exams within working hours and receive guidance from highly experienced and qualified colleagues
- Gain the responsibility of assisting with managing a part of the business and have a positive impact on the business performance including covering for your manager when they are on annual leave
- Work within a cooperate business with a large finance team with frequent opportunities for progression and enjoy a role that will push and challenge you whilst helping you work to your strengths and actively developing your skill set
- Work in the City Centre which has great access to public transport links and enjoy market leading benefit package including hybrid working once you have completed probation, 25 days annual leave with the option to buy more, private health care for you and your family members and plenty more!
If you are an experienced and driven Accounts Payable officer looking for a unique role where you can gain senior responsibilities and supervise junior members of staff then please apply as soon as possible as interviews/shortlisting will take place imminently/next week!