We are currently recruiting for a company who are large recognisable brand within their field. After recent growth, they are now seeking a detail orientated and dedicated Accounts Payable Officer to join their finance team.
As the Accounts Payable Officer you will be reporting into the Accounts Payable Manager and play a significant part in ensuring the smooth operation of Accounts Payable processes. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of accounts payable including booking in stock deliveries against purchase order in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ability work independently and as part of a team with excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Proven experience as an Accounts Payable Officer or similar role in the finance department and ideally have experience with stock
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and accounts payable processes
- Proficient in all Microsoft packages including MS Word, Power Point and Excel
In return, you will:
- Work in a collaborative and inclusive work environment within a dynamic team who offer fantastic opportunities for career growth and development
- Enjoy a competitive benefits package including hybrid working, flexible start and finish time
- Work for a business who have a real focus on personal development with a fantastic opportunity to further your career
- Contribute to the business strategic direction and the success of exciting and innovative projects
If you’re an experienced Accounts Payable Officer looking for a new and exciting challenge, then please apply now!