Mitchell Adam are once again supporting our highly regarded and effortlessly developing Property client, operating out of the beating heart of the city. Due to consistent, organic growth, a need has arisen for a professional Accounts Payable manager to join this client finance function. The successful candidate will be ensuring all supplier and landlord related invoices are processed accurately and timely for a client portfolio.
Directly reporting into the Director of transnational services, you will be managing two aspects of payables; nurturing the team beneath you and supporting the team, whilst also running the day to day process of the department. This will encompass overseeing the payment of all invoices and ensuring all client/supplier statements are reconciled, and payment runs are held weekly.
- Previous management/supervisory experience, preferably from a professional services business – this is crucial as you will setting team and individual targets, overseeing recruitment, and nurturing colleagues through CPD.
- Have at least two years’ experience within Accounts Payable, purchase to pay processes and purchase ledger systems.
- Have had previous exposure to process implementation, as you will be continually developing ways of working, and monitoring the effectiveness of controls.
- Be a confident communicator, as you will be spear heading the contact points for non-financial stakeholders, and working internally with the senior leadership team.
What you will receive
- Work for a business that is highly regarded as the best in their sector, attracting the top talent and the best clientele.
- You will be nurtured yourself, as the senior leadership team will take into account your professional development, aims and goals within the business and your career path.
- You will be able to work from home twice a week, to further aid your work life balance, alongside an industry leading benefits package.
- Have a fantastic team underneath you, and the ability to affect their careers positively, and shape the department in a way you see best fit.
If you are a transnational manager looking to put your own stamp on a successful, corporate department within a leading business. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, please apply now to avoid missing out.