My client is a Private Equity backed business and currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Manager to join their business on a permanent basis. With an impressive growth trajectory, this is an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate to shape the Accounts Payable team and improve processes and systems to reflect the recent growth and the team of the business.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be given both the space and the support to implement any procedures that you see fit to improve the efficiency of the team whilst being a hands-on manager to a medium-sized and mainly inexperienced team.
- Strong experience leading an Accounts Payable team
- A robust, hands on, and approachable management style
- A proven track record of system and process improvement within the Accounts Payable function
- Experience within the Construction industry is preferred yet not essential
What you will receive
- Exciting opportunities for growth and progression in your role in this this exciting period of growth for this business
- A 10% discretionary annual bonus
- Both the autonomy and support to create your own systems and procedures within the team to achieve the best results
- On-site parking, 33 days annual leave, pension contribution
If you are an experienced Accounts Payable Manager seeking an exciting opportunity then please do not hesitate to apply as interviews can commence immediately.