My client is a multi-million pound turnover, PE backed company with an impressive growth rate, and they are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Payable Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. Working within a medium-sized Accounts Payable team, you will be responsible for the running of the function alongside the management of the team. We are looking for an extremely confident people manager, who has a natural intuition for the interests and well-being of their team. The role involves the management of a specialist stock team, so any exposure to working with stock in any previous roles would be advantageous.
This business is still growing extremely quickly, which offers a truly exciting opportunity for you to grow in your role as the business does. This is a truly unique opportunity to work for one of the most forward-thinking and innovative businesses in the UK, with an excellent benefits package to boot.
- Proven track record of a strong career within Accounts Payable Management
- AAT qualification or equivalent
- Experience of dealing with stock within Accounts Payable is beneficial, but not essential
- The ability to work under pressure, being adaptable to change
What you will receive
- Hybrid and flexible working hours
- Free food on-site, free gym membership for yourself and 2 of your friends/family, free massages bi monthly
- You will work for a business that places a high importance on the mental and physical well-being of their staff
- Free on-site parking, generous pension scheme, 50% discount and annual vouchers, private health care
If you are a highly experienced Accounts Payable Manager seeking a new opportunity within a well-known and rapidly expanding business, then please do not hesitate to apply as interviews will take place immediately.