A fantastic position has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join a fantastic business based in Birmingham. This will be a fixed term contract and ideally are looking for someone who can start immediately with the potential to go permanent in the future.
This is a hands on role, where you will maintain and control and the Accounts Payable system including processing a high volume of invoices and credit notes, reconciling supplier statements, and allocating cash. A key focus will be on supporting all areas of invoice processing and liaising with suppliers whilst maintaining strong relationships.
- Have experience in a similar position or be currently studying AAT with the intention and ambition to complete your studies in the near future
- Be an enthusiastic, motivated individual who will show excellent organisational, interpersonal and strong communication skills with the ability to perform various tasks
- Demonstrate confidence with working in a fast paced environment with an excellent attention to detail ensuring all deadlines are met in a timely manner
- Be proficient in all Microsoft packages including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel with the ability to work independently as well as within a team
What you will receive
- Work with like minded individuals who will support you with achieving your personal and career development goals
- Contributing to the developments of the finance function and support with the continuous improvement of systems and processes
- Enjoy flexibility with your working arrangements and have the option to work up to 2 days from home
- Work in a very friendly office who continue to invest and improve in site facilities, and regularly get involved involved with charity events
If you’re an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant looking for their next position then please apply now!