An INCREDIBLE finance opportunity has come up within a global, well-known logistics business in the Leeds area for someone who is looking to start building towards their finance career! This position is supporting the Accounts Payable function with a range of their responsibilities, but you will also be working alongside the Management Accounts team supporting them with a range of tasks. This position is a great foot in the door with an amazing business who appreciate and support their staff and love to progress them internally to assist with their career growth.
This position has become available due to company growth and some internal progression/promotions and they are ideally looking for someone who can start as soon as possible, so if you are immediately available that would be amazing however even if you have a notice please still apply! This business offers some amazing benefits including study support and offer a great salary as well as annual salary reviews. This role will be perfect for someone who is looking to start progressing in their career, if you have previous Accounts Payable experience then make a change into this role now and start moving forward with your career!
- Have prior experience within Accounts Payable, this will include processing invoices and resolving queries.
- Be strong on excel, this role will have a range of processing tasks on excel and will require you to be competent on this.
- Be an amazing communicator, this brand prides itself on their customer service internally and externally and are looking for someone to uphold this.
- Have strong attention to detail, the team here hold an incredible low error rating and they are looking for people who can work efficiently as well as accurately with them!
What you will receive
- Have the opportunity to work for this amazing, globally recognised business who support all their staff with career growth and offer amazing internal opportunities.
- Have a range of benefits available, including study support and internal progression options available.
- Get the chance to working alongside qualified accounts professionals where you can gain experience and exposure to possible progression routes.
- Work within a supportive team of like minded people who will share similar motivations and goals!
If this position sounds like something you would be interested in and you think you are what we are looking for, please send your CV over now!