We have had a short term temporary assignment come up within a business based in the Redditch area, looking for someone who is able to come in and support the purchase ledger team. This role here is needed for roughly 6-8 weeks but there is potential to extend. This role would be amazing for someone who is immediately available, has prior Accounts Payable experience and looking for something short.
This role here will be looking after purchase ledger, this will include processing invoices, chasing suppliers for missing invoices, supplier statement reconciliations, chasing purchase orders and also ensuring correct approval has been granted, as well as a few other tasks. This role here is working in an education based business, so if anyone has worked in education previously that would be an added bonus – but not essential. As this role is temporary, please only apply if you are immediately available.
- Have previous Accounts Payable experience, this will include processing invoices, chasing missing invoices and being familiar with a purchase order process.
- Be confident with your skill enough that you’re able to hit the ground running.
- Be immediately available for work.
- Be a strong and confident communicator as this role will involve liaising with staff at all levels of the business.
What you will receive
- An opportunity to have some short term work, if you are immediately available and looking for a permanent role, this will just help fill the gap while you look!
- This position offers flexible hours, they are happy to work around school drop offs.
- This role is also happy to work with term time, so if you are needing some flexibility with working hours around the upcoming half term, then this role can accommodate that.
- An opportunity to expand your skill set, any short term role is always going to give you exposure to new processes, systems, sector knowledge, which in term will expand your skill set for the better.
If you are immediately available, have previous Accounts Payable experience and based in the Redditch area then please submit your CV now, this role is a great stop gap in a CV and won’t be available for long.