A brilliant client of ours is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join their welcoming and friendly team. The successful candidate should have previous experience in a bustling Purchase Ledger function in order to hit the ground running in this position. We are looking for a positive individual with a can-do attitude that will embed themselves in the team!
The Accounts Payable Clerk will take on a variety of duties such as processing invoices and credit notes, supplier statement reconciliations, query resolution and weekly payment runs. The successful applicant should be comfortable following their own initiative and be confident in their abilities as an Accounts Payable Clerk. This would be the perfect step, for the right candidate, to jump into a challenging role in a business with plenty of room for progression.
- The successful Accounts Payable Clerk must have previous experience working in a similar role in order to hit the ground running in this position!
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must as functions like V-Lookups and Pivot Tables will be used on a daily basis!
- Given the duties the role entails, a keen eye for detail is essential!
- Excellent communication skills are vital as the Accounts Payable Clerk will liaise with stakeholders of all levels of the business!
What You Will Receive
- Join a welcoming team in a supportive environment that encourages progression, should you want it!
- Work alongside like-minded people in a company that prides itself on its diversity and inclusivity!
- Be welcomed into a friendly and supportive team that are close-knit!
- Benefit from central location and high spec offices!
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to share their expertise with a friendly and welcoming team! If this sounds like the role you have been searching for then please do not hesitate to apply!