We are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk in the Walsall area. The team is long standing and successful, they’re hoping for a candidate with previous experience in Purchase Ledger to hit the ground running with the team and get cracking within the role with minimal supervision. We are looking for a confident candidate that will get involved with this friendly and welcoming team!
The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for a range of duties including processing invoices, completing statement reconciliations and preparing the payment runs. As the business is in the construction sector, the successful candidate will be able to get involved with CIS, subcontractor ledgers and plant invoices! This is a really fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate to join a long-standing and successful team within a well-recognised business!
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable is essential in order to hit the ground running in this role!
- Be comfortable using Microsoft Excel, this will be used on a daily basis!
- The successful Accounts Payable Clerk should have a positive and can-do attitude as the team work together to get the work done!
- Be comfortable following your own initiative as you will be trusted to manage your own workload!
What You Will Receive
- Become a part of this warm and supportive working environment, surrounded by like-minded people!
- Take on this fantastic opportunity and become an indispensable member of an established and successful team!
- Benefit from a very accessible location and free, on-site parking and lovely offices!
- Enjoy an early finish every single Friday and enjoy a day working from home each week!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and experience Accounts Payable Clerk to join a well-recognised and successful business! If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply now!