We are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Payable clerk for this 3 month temporary position, with the potential to go permanent! This role here will be working in a construction business based near the Birmingham Airport, the role has become available due to a project that has come up, however the business is going through record amounts of growth and as a result there is a strong chance this position can go permanent.
This role will involve processing invoices, reconciling supplier statements, chasing missing invoices and reconciling PO numbers against invoices. The ideal candidate for this role will be someone that can hit the ground running, someone who has worked in accounts payable before and is experienced with the above mentioned tasks. As this position is within a construction business, any understanding or knowledge of CIS will be beneficial.
- Have previous Accounts Payable experience, this will include processing invoices, chasing missing invoices and being familiar with a purchase order process.
- Be immediately available or on a short notice period, as this role is looking to begin as soon as possible!
- Be confident when it comes to your knowledge of purchase ledger, this role requires the successful candidate to liaise with all levels of the business and knowledge of invoices will be critical for this.
- Be confident on excel, this role has some excel based tasks and someone who is familiar with excel will be preferred.
What you will receive
- An opportunity to get your foot in the door with a great, growing business, although this role is temp to begin with there is very much a possibility it can go permanent. All previous temp roles with the business have converted to permanent.
- Have the opportunity for some hybrid working, this position isn’t required to be in the office full time.
- An opportunity to get into a business that offers progression as well, skills and effort are appreciated and recognised in this business and anyone who is putting in the work will have opportunities for progression.
- An opportunity to expand your skill set, any short term role is always going to give you exposure to new processes, systems, sector knowledge, which in turn will expand your skill set for the better.
If you are immediately available, have previous Accounts Payable experience and are able to get the Birmingham Business part, then please submit your CV now, this is an amazing opportunity and it won’t be available for long.