Our nationally recognised client, in the Construction sector, is looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their bustling team! This is a fast-pace environment therefore the successful candidate should have previous experience in Accounts Payable in order to hit the ground running in this position. The business is welcoming and friendly, they’re hoping for an Purchase Ledger expert to share their expertise and become an indispensable member of the team!
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will perform various duties such as processing invoices and credit notes, supplier statement reconciliations as well as preparing the payment run! As this business is in the Construction sector, an understanding of CIS from previous experience would be ideal. We are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk that is confident following their own initiative and has a positive, can-do attitude!
- We are looking for a candidate with previous experience in Accounts Payable that can hit the ground running in this role!
- Experience with CIS would be ideal as this business is in the construction sector
- The team are warm and welcoming, they’re hoping for a Purchase Ledger Clerk with a positive outlook and can-do attitude to fit in with them
- Confidence using Microsoft Excel is essential as it will be used on a daily basis in this role
What You Will Receive
- Join this well recognised, long-standing business that is known for welcoming environment!
- Share your expertise with junior members of team and become a pivotal member of the team!
- Benefit from hybrid working after passing probation!
- Shake up your 9-5 in this long-standing and successful business!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a nationally recognised business and feel absolutely valued for the fabulous experience they bring to the team! If this sounds like the role you have been searching for then please don’t hesitate to apply as interviews can take place immediately.