Calling all experienced purchase ledger clerks – we need you!
A fast growing and well-recognised business based in Leeds is looking for an experienced purchase ledger clerk to join their team! This position is super exciting as you will be working as part of a really supportive team, although you are in a team you will take ownership for a portion of the ledger and have the opportunity to make it your own. This role here is not only processing invoices but preparing for payment runs, setting up new suppliers, resolving queries and if you are interested in it, supporting the manager with a range of reporting and analysis.
The successful person for this role will be someone who has previously worked within Accounts Payable, now this doesn’t need to be from a specific Purchase Ledger role but can be from a broader finance role. Also, we are needing the successful person to be strong on excel as managing reports on there is a part of the role, as well as being able to interpret information from excel reports. Additionally, the successful person will need to be a strong communicator and someone who is eager to get stuck in and support the team – team fit is really important to this business!
- Have prior accounts payable experience, either from a purchase ledger role or from a broader finance role position.
- Be immediately available, this position ideally is looking to begin quite quickly.
- Have strong communication skills, we are wanting someone who is a bit of a team player, but also a strong communicator when it comes to resolving queries.
- Be strong on Excel.
What you will receive
- Have the opportunity for hybrid working, this position does offer working from home days and flexible hours.
- Have the opportunity to take ownership of a ledger and make the position your own!
- Work without a supportive team who are welcoming and view the workload as a team goal and will happily chip in together to get the job done!
- Work for a globally recognised business that offer a range of benefits for permanent start!
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and you think you could be a good fit for this role, then please submit your CV now to find out a bit more about this amazing position!