Mitchell Adam are delighted to announce their continued partnership with a UK multinational High-Street chain. This organisation are looking to add an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant into their vibrant branch in Birmingham city centre, just a short walk from Birmingham’s brilliant business district. They are looking for a candidate who has some experience in an accounting position, and someone who is immediately available to start working and hit the ground running.
The successful Accounts Payable Assistant will have the opportunity to work closely with a team of experienced accounting professionals. You will gain exposure to more senior duties through your colleagues, which could help you gain a deeper understanding. Your duties will include processing invoices, preparing and issuing payments, and communicating with stakeholders from inside and outside the organisation.
- To have at least six month experience in an accounting related role.
- To be immediately available, or on at most a one week notice period.
- To have a key sense of attention to detail.
- To have a fantastic level of communication skills, as you will be interacting with various stakeholders and senior management staff.
You will receive
- A very fair and competitive salary
- The opportunity to improve your knowledge through working closely with senior management and experienced colleagues.
- The chance to work for a well-known organisation, one that would look fantastic on your CV and improve your career avenues in the future.
- Exposure to senior duties which will improve your expertise in this industry.
There is a chance here for an aspiring individual to take the step up and challenge themselves in a larger organisation, the organisation are looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant who will showcase their ability. This role will be filled quickly, so please apply if you are interested.