Mitchell Adam are excited to work closely with an established UK organisation who are looking to add an experienced charismatic Accounts Payable Assistant to their vibrant team in Solihull. They are seeking an individual who is ready to start working immediately. The opportunity to work closely with senior stakeholders, combined with a fantastic social culture guarantees that the role will be worthwhile and engaging.
You will be working closely with an organisation who prioritises their workforce, with benefits that ensure that successful candidates will relish their time at this organisation. Your existing Accounts Payable experience will be developed and relied upon in this role. The role depends on an individual who will complete their duties in an efficient and effective manner. Duties such as conversing with suppliers, assisting supervisors and senior stakeholders and handling end-to-end processes will lean on your existing experience in the accounting industry. Your exposure to these duties will develop your skills and increase your career prospects.
- To be immediately available to start working, or to be on a short notice period, with experience of an Accounts Payable Assistant role, or experience within the accounting industry.
- Communication skills, this role relies on someone who can interact successfully with different levels of stakeholders, and to be proactive when dealing with suppliers.
- To have worked with Excel is desired, as you will be interacting with this software in your role.
- Resilience, due to your experience there will be a level of expectation to deliver a high standard of work, including professionalism.
What you will receive
- The immediate start provides an opportunity to quickly build ties with your new team, collaborating closely and becoming integrated within a short amount of time.
- A remarkable chance to improve your Accounts Payable Assistant experience, and to work closely with colleagues to ensure your experience and knowledge is improved upon in the time you spend in this role.
- A competitive salary which offers a chance to work hybrid.
- The chance to become involved within an organisation who has large aspirations to grow in this industry, interacting closely with senior stakeholders will improve your chances to develop your skills and delve deeper into the accounting industry.
The chance to expand your skills whilst working at a company who shows they care about their employees is something very special. The duties handed to you combined with the social culture of the role guarantees this role will be engaging and informative. Due to the rarity of this role, this will be filled quickly, please apply if you are interested.