Mitchell Adam are delighted to collaborate with an established Birmingham based organisation who are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to join their diverse and enthusiastic workforce in the Solihull region immediately. The social culture combined with the opportunity to work in a hybrid style ensures that this role differs from the standard Accounts Payable role.
You will be working for an organisation who have expanded in an impressive manner in recent years. The fast paced environment and exposure to advanced Accounts Payable duties ensure that your skills will be improved to an impressive standard. The role relies on completing duties in an efficient and effective manner. Your existing experience will be leant on when handling responsibilities such as conversing with suppliers, handling end-to-end processes, and assisting supervisors and senior stakeholders. You will also be involved with the process of improving efficiency within your department, a role usually only observed in a management position, providing exposure to some managerial responsibilities.
- To be immediately available or on a short notice period, with existing experience of a fast paced Accounts Payable role. To have been involved in a role with high volume processing, in both documents and queries.
- Intuition and communication skills, this role relies on working efficiently with different stakeholders, to be proactive when working with suppliers and communicative when working with supervisors.
- To be an intermediate user of Excel is desired due to the frequent nature of interacting with this software in your day-to-day activities.
- Resilience, due to your existing experience, there will be expectations of a high standard of work, including professionalism as you will be representing the organisation.
What you will receive
- The immediate start provides the chance to quickly build ties with your new team, becoming involved and integrated within a short time span.
- An unmissable opportunity to improve your accounts payable experience, collaborating closely with like-minded colleagues will ensure that your knowledge is extended in the duration of your time in the role.
- The ability to become an integral part of a corporation who have aspirations to expand, interacting with senior management will provide an experience that will help improve your career opportunities.
- A competitive salary which includes the option to work in a Hybrid style. There is also an opportunity to be offered a permanent position in this company.
The opportunity to delve deeper into this industry and continue your journey into becoming an expert is rare. The responsibilities handed to you in combination with the social culture of the company ensures that your time in this role will be engaging and exciting. This role will be filled quickly, so please apply soon if you are interested.