Are you an Accounts Payable clerk looking for something a bit more challenging? If yes, then this could be the role for you!
One of our fast growing clients, based near the Birmingham Business Park, is looking to hire an Accounts Payable Analyst to come in and help in the purchase ledger department. This role here will be supporting with a back log of invoices that are due, what the business have is invoices that still need paying that are backing up as well as arrange of direct debits that have come out that have never been reconciled to be correct or do not match up with the expected invoices anyway! We are ideally looking for someone who has strong Accounts Payable experience who can come in and help with this reconciliations/analysis task!
The business have been working on a range of projects recently, which is why this position has become available. Due to this however, at this stage this role is a temporary role. We are expecting this position to be needed for a minimum of 6 months, during this time there will be regular reviews about extending the role and even potential permanent opportunities with the business. If you are immediately available or on a short notice period at the moment and you think you have the skills/experience to come in and hit the ground running then keep reading!
- 2-3 years’ experience working within Purchase Ledger, assisting with the start to finish process.
- Be confident with reconciliations and complex query resolution.
- A strong communicator as the successful person for this role will be doing a lot of liaising with internal and external departments.
- Be immediately available or on a short notice period.
What you will receive
- An amazing senior, analyst style position that will give you all-rounder exposure to a property businesses accounts.
- Work within a supportive and personal team environment where everyone chips in to support each other achieve their goals and deadlines.
- Although this is temporary, this role has a strong chance of extending or even going permanent for the right person!
- Have the opportunity for some hybrid working, working from home 2 days per week.
If you are an experienced purchase ledger clerk ready to take on a new challenge then please submit your CV now!