We are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Payable to join a successful business based near Rubery. This fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a fantastic finance team and support the Finance Manager.
As the Accounts Payable Officer, you will be processing a high volume of invoices accurately and efficiently, perform reconciliations and resolve queries whilst chasing late payments. As time goes on you will gain responsibility with identifying new and improved ways of to drive effectiveness into the business by supporting the Finance Manager with implements new processes.
- Have strong IT skills including Microsoft packages such as Excel and be comfortable with using accounting software’s
- Be proactive and driven with a personable disposition and a desire to complete all tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- Exceptional interpersonal skills so you can communicate efficiently with stakeholders to maintain valued relationships at all levels
- Have experience working in a similar role and demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
In return, you will:
- Assist with crucial decisions and have the option to enjoy a study package to assist you with completing any qualifications that you are currently studying for
- You will assume great responsibility with implementing new processes and supporting other team members
- Enjoy great company benefits that include working in a vigorous environment, competitive salary and hybrid working
- Work alongside likeminded and motivated individuals that will encourage you to be a high achiever and exceed in your career
If you are looking for your next step in your personal and professional development and wanted to be a valued part of the team, then please apply now!