We are currently seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to join our finance team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in accounts payable processes and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
As an Accounts Payable Officer, you will be responsible for managing the company’s financial obligations, ensuring accurate and timely payments, and maintaining proper documentation, verify and reconcile discrepancies between purchase orders, invoices, and receiving reports and prepare and process weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc payment runs.
- Be currently studying of AAT qualification with the intention and ambition to progress and complete your qualifications in the near future
- Be a confident communicator and have the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders whilst demonstrating a high level of comfort
- Advanced Excel knowledge with strong commercial acumen and analytical skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Have previous experience working in a similar role and demonstrate professional integrity and ability to meet deadlines
In return, you will:
- Enjoy impressive company benefits that include a competitive salary, hybrid working where you can occasionally work from home
- Be part of a fun, vibrant team who have relentless thirst for innovation and excellence
- Work within a forward thinking company who will challenge you, reward you for being a high achiever and allow you to gain great exposure
- Enjoy a full study package whilst working alongside experienced and knowledgeable colleagues that will support you with completing your studies
If you’re an experienced Accounts Payable Officer looking for your next position, then please apply now!