Our highly recognised client is looking for a confident Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team! Headed by the Accounts Payable Manager, the AP team are committed to delivering high quality work consistently. The successful candidate will have some experience in a financial environment and have an understanding of the Accounts Payable function.
A day-to-day for the Purchase Ledger Clerk will include processing invoices and credit notes, reconciliations and supplier statement reviews. The selected applicant will be confident in their abilities and comfortable following their own initiative. The team are warm and welcoming and are looking for someone to hit the ground running with them!
- Strong knowledge with Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word.
- Be AAT qualified or have previous experience in a similar position with the ambition and intention to complete your qualifications in the near future
- Possess high level of organisation and accuracy with the initiative to work to tight deadlines and can demonstrate comfort in using accounting systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to problem-solve under pressure with a high attention to detail
What You Will Receive
- Join a welcoming team in a supportive environment!
- Work with like-minded people in a company that prides itself on its diversity and inclusivity
- Benefit from excellent transport links and a lively surrounding area whilst working in an office based in Birmingham City Centre
- Gain valuable experience working alongside qualified Accountants
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join a friendly Accounts Payable team. If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, send in an application now!